Online Grade Submission Application and Help
Access to Grade Sheets
- You must have MIT web certificates to access your grade sheets. You will have best results with Safari or Firefox as your browsers. Download:
- After logging in, check that you have access for each subject you are teaching (including independent study projects, UROP, visiting students, thesis and pre-thesis), and review each grade sheet carefully for errors.
- If you are co-teaching a class, all teachers should be able to view the grade sheet and enter grades. Please be sure to coordinate before submitting the grade sheet.
- You may "save" without submitting if you know some grades but not others, but the entire grade sheet must be submitted by clicking the "Save & Submit" button by the date noted on your electronic grade sheet.
- Architecture design studios, pre-thesis, thesis, independent study subjects, UROPs and other subjects that require grades from multiple instructors will only be allowed to "save". When all grades have been collected, Renée Caso will submit the grade sheet to the Registrar. (M.Arch. studio grades should be recorded online by the noted deadline but will be held until after the Friday grades meeting.)
See Grading Guidelines or contact email@example.com.