Below are instructions for importing the faculty calendars into your email program (versus reading mail in a browser; f you would like to view the calendars from within Google Calendar in a browser, please email Tonya Miller with the email address you use to log into your Google account and I will send an invitation.
Windows: Subscribing to the two Arch HQ Calendars in Outlook
- In Outlook, click File Account Settings > Account Settings
- Click the "Internet Calendars" tab
- Click "New..."
- Paste the URL provided (see below)
- Click "Add"
- IMPORTANT: under "Folder Name:" type the name of the calendar you're adding (for example, "Academic Deadlines, Meetings & Functions", "Lectures & Events"). Leave all other boxes with default choices selected.
- Click "OK" and "Close"
Mac: Subscribing to Arch HQ Calendars in Calendar app (Mac OS):
Mac folks, you may subscribe to calendar! If you have any trouble please start a new ticket by emailing CRON and requesting Calendar help. Thank you! And be careful with those long URLs! Copy and paste is advised.
- In Calendar, click File > New Calendar Subscription
- Enter the appropriate link as shown below (copy and paste)
- In the next screen change the Auto-Refresh to EVERY HOUR and click OK
- Academic Deadlines & Functions
- Lectures & Event Details