Faculty must complete the form below under one or both of the following circumstances:
- A faculty member wishes to charge three full months of summer salary, regardless of the source of funds.
- A faculty member wishes to charge >90% of any individual month to a sponsored research project
Instructions for Using Summer Salary Form
Note: please do NOT complete/save form using Firefox. Mac users should complete and save the form using Safari. Google Chrome is recommended for PC users.
- Go to the Summer Salary Compliance Form.
- Complete the form data directly from the browser (see preferred browsers noted above). Do not download a blank form, and then complete it.
- Sign it manually or digitally by typing your name in the signature field, in one or both sections as applicable.
- Save the file to your computer’s hard drive by clicking "File Save As" using the following naming format: A-SummerSalCompl.pdf, where A is your last name (e.g., Smith-SummerSalCompl.pdf).
- Email completed form to Doug LeVie, in the Architecture Headquarters Office.